We are thrilled to announce the establishment of the EOSC-hub Strategy Board.
The Strategy Board will advise the Project Management Board (PMB) on strategy and service deployment plans. The advice and direction will be provided in the form of written recommendations on the strategy plan and its implementation, which will help to achieve the strategic goals of the project.
The members of the EOSC-hub Strategy Board are e-Infrastructure and Research Infrastructures representatives and thematic service providers contributing to the project.
The following members are now part of the Board:
- Ron Dekker, Chair of the Strategy Board and representative of CESSDA
- Niklas Blomberg, representing ELIXIR
- Serge Bogaert, representing PRACE
- Andrew Gotz, representing ESRF and Neutron and Photon RIs
- Giovanni Lamanna, representing CTA
- Andreas Petzold, representing the ENVRI community
- Tiziana Ferrari, Project Coordinator of EOSC-hub
- Per Öster, Project Director of EOSC-hub
The Strategy Board will meet for the first time on 23 November in Vienna, Austria.
For more information and readings: