The School is multi-disciplinary and targeted at postgraduate researchers including bachelor degree or equivalent in fields such as physics, statistics, computer science, computer vision, biology, medicine,engineering working at any research institute, with experience in data analysis, in computing or in related fields.
The Third School on Open Science Cloud will be held in Bologna, 16-20 September 2019 and is organised by INFN, University of Perugia and University of Bologna.
The theme of this edition of the school is "Intelligent Systems". As in previous years, the school will consist of a series of lectures, seminars and hands-on sessions.
Featured international speakers will discuss the following topics:
- Machine Learning Methods and Applications
- Introduction to Machine and Deep Learning
- Statistical Learning and Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Computing Infrastructures:
- Tools for Data Handling and Processing
- Cloud Solutions for Advanced Big Data Workflows
- Machine Learning in Industry