EOSC-hub Magazine's 2nd issue has been published and distributed during the 2018 Digital Infrastructures for Research (DI4R 2018) conference, one of the key annual events co-organised by EOSC-hub.
The EOSC-hub Magazine is a publication of the EOSC-hub project, edited to showcase major results and achievements of the project, collaborations with other initiatives and updates from the communities. The magazine also provides an overview of the latest highlights from the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) landscape.
The highlights of the second issue are:
- EOSC-hub and ESFRIs towards co-creation: the key for the success of EOSC
- EOSC in practice – WeNMR EOSC-hub at DI4R 2018
- Secure services for sensitive data in research
- CLARIN’s Virtual Language Observatory
- EOSC-hub contribution to the EOSC open consultation on Rules of Participation
- The Hub to be featured during EOSC launch
- How to make your data Open and FAIR?
Download the PDF version.