The 3rd issue of the EOSC-hub Magazine is now published and features articles focused on the project's achievements, use cases and services.
The highlights of this issue are:
- EOSC-hub: one year of achievements
- Five ways of working with EOSC-hub
- EOSC-hub and the ESFRI cluster projects
- EOSC in practice: ICOS
- The two-fold benefit of collaborating with EOSC-hub: the EnviDat story
- OPENCoastS and EOSC-hub
- New improvements for data-driven research in the Geohazards community
- HADDOCK helps scientists to look at the evolution of brain tumours
- Data sharing done right
Download the PDF version.