The EOSC-hub Week 2020 will take place at the ZKM Center for Art and Media in Karlsruhe, Germany from 18-20 May 2020 and will bring together key players in the development of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). The draft programme is now online and the registration is open!
This year, the event will be colocated with the EOSC Executive Board Consultation Day, organised by the EOSC Executive Board to present the latest developments of the EOSC and to gather feedback and input from the EOSC stakeholders on all the latest released documents.
About the EOSC-hub week 2020
Since its launch in January 2018, EOSC-hub has achieved a lot of what it has set out to do. As this will also be the final flagship event of the project, EOSC-hub Week 2020 will be an opportunity to ensure the lasting legacy of EOSC-hub in piloting the first in-demand services needed for enabling open science in Europe.
There have been a number of significant developments across the EOSC community since the last EOSC-hub Week in 2019: the EOSC Working Groups tackling Architecture, FAIR, Landscape, Rules of Participation and Sustainability have ramped up their activities and produced a number of relevant outputs; the regional EOSC projects have been launched with new contributions for EOSC; and EOSC Enhance has been funded to maintain and add new functionalities to the EOSC Portal. All these developments, along with EOSC-hub's own activities and results will need to be aligned.
Why you should attend
By participating, you can:
- Proactively contribute to the work of the EOSC Executive Board attending one of the several public consultation sessions organised on the 18th of May 2020
- Understand how EOSC-hub's Key Exploitable Results are relevant for the next development stage of the EOSC
- Explore service onboarding and management
- Discuss synergies and network across multiple initiatives and projects
- Share use cases and best practices
Check out the programme and register now! Early-bird registration ends on 15 April.