Join us on 31 March at 11AM (CET) for a webinar on analysing business models for acquiring services in the EOSC!
- Share with the EOSC community the results of the business models analysis for acquiring services in the EOSC
- Providing the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback to be included in the final deliverable
- Managers involved in acquiring services for research, policy makers involved in shaping the EOSC, managers from national and European e-Infrastructures and Research Infrastructures
This webinar presents the final results of the activity conducted by the EOSC-hub project in the area of analysing and shaping business models for acquiring services in the EOSC. After a presentation of the approach and results, a number of recommendations will be described. As the project ends, this is the final opportunity to learn on the current results in this area and share your feedback to shape the final messages. The feedback will be included in the final deliverable “D12.3 Business models and procurement: evaluation and recommendations”
- 10’: introduction, Sergio Andreozzi, EGI Foundation
- 25’: presentation, Fotis Karayannis, EGI Foundation
- 25’: Q&A