Use cases of the 2nd EOSC Early Adopter Programme are available
The EOSC Early Adopter Programme is an initiative launched by the EOSC-hub project with the goal of allowing research communities to scale up their in-house infrastructure and to access a richer set of resources available via the EOSC.
The ultimate goal of the programme is to gain insight into researchers’ needs and with their participation drive the future developments of EOSC.
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd edition of the programme resulted in eight early adopters being selected for participation. They are as follows:
- Towards a global federated framework for open science cloud
- EOSC DevOps framework and virtual infrastructure for ENVRI-FAIR common FAIR data services
- AGINFRA+: virtual research environments to support agriculture and food research communities
- OpenBioMaps data management service for biological sciences and biodiversity conservation
- Open AiiDA lab platform for cloud computing in materials science
- Supporting FAIR data discoverability in clinical research: providing a global metadata repository (MDR) of clinical study object
- Integration of toxicology and risk assessment services into the EOSC marketplace
We would like to congratulate the winners as well as all the participants sending their use cases to the programme.
Find out more about the EOSC Early Adopter Programme.